Monday, August 15, 2016

Evening tea...

        Good evening my dear friends...  It has been kind of hectic, so many things happening.  My dear cousin just passed away the day before.  Which is a long story maybe I will tell one day, maybe not.  But I have been trying to do many other things having to do with mama's house..  Which I will share in the near future I hope...  I'm in need of a hot cup of chamomile vanilla tea...  This is a tea teapot that I shared in the past but this will be my first time using her...  I fell in love with her the moment I saw her..  She belong to the man mom..  So I was happy to receive it..  I hadn't notice but she is a tad wobbly..  From her scalloped edges I imagine.
        I love all the deep blue flowers and the touch of yellow and red, she is just blooming with color..
       The cups are equally pretty full of color as well.. Inside and out...
        She is Mason's Regency made in England...  I'm not sure of her age but I'm sure she might be close to my age.  ..   
                           The saucer....
        She is covered in color front the tip of her spout to the tip of the lid around her handle and all around...
        It is now time for tea and maybe a movie or some crochet.. Then off to bed..  I have another busy day tomorrow..  And probably the rest of this week and next...  Wishing you a lovely week if you dont hear from me....     With love Janice...




7 comments:

  1. Janice, I'm sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you. Thank you for sharing your beautiful tea set. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss, hope you are holding up OK. Beautiful teaset, a real delight to see. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry about your cousin. Times can be hectic so a nice cup of tea outof your beautiful blue teapot gives some comfort. I'm fond of that beautiful cup and saucer too. Take care of yourself in these busy times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry for the loss of your cousin, Janice. I'm smitten with your blue tea set. This is the first time that I've seen this beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janice, what a perfect time to break out that gorgeous teapot for the first time. I'm so sorry for your losses. This is definitely a time to treat yourself well between bouts of hard work. You will enjoy using those bowls you discovered at your mother's, I'm sure. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wim so very sorry for the loss of your cousin, Janice. You indeed are in need of a cup of chamomile vanilla tea from your pretty teapot and teacup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tea cup is so pretty, Janice......and very unique. You know, I have chamomile tea once in awhile at night. I don't like the taste much, but it's a relaxing tea. I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin. Thinking of you today, and sending my love.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete