Monday, August 8, 2016

Monday morning chatter...

        Gd morning dearest,  I hope you are well.  I feel very sleepy, I think I must have had to many things going through my mind.  I feel as though I didn't sleep a wink.  But I had to get up bright and early because my grandson is coming so I can babysit him.  Mom and dad both work.  He has gone to visit his other grandma and his grandfather and cousins already and he has one more week before school starts.  But he is in no hurry he said. Lol..
                                       LAUGH ...  LAUGH ...  LAUGH ...
        This sign I bought at Ross store the year before after mama passed on...  I thought it was so pretty and cheerful I had it in the living room but, somehow the grandbabies had knocked it down and it broke..  I was so sad.. But, I was able to fix her back...  So glad, because I probably couldn't find it anymore...
        I think now I will leave her here on my busy buffet, so she doesn't get dropped again...
                       A stack of teacups...  Dishes etc...
                My favorite picture that sat in the attic at mamas house for years because I hadn't a place to put her...  But finally...  Six years ago I was able to hang her here...
        Depression green glass...  The small custard like cups I recently got from a sweet lady on instagram for two dollars each I bought four of them...  Though I'm not sure whether they would go in a oven...  But I love Green depression glass as well as Pink and Blue...
        I collect small mini teasets.  It started one day when I was thrifting with mama...  I would see them on occasion.  This is one of the last ones that I found.  I don't have that many maybe four or six I think..   I will have to show you them one day...  O and I do have a a couple of cute tiny teapots with one teacup and saucer I bought years ago...
This sweet picture I got thrifting with mama as well.  There were two the other is different...  Below 
                           This is the other...  I love them...  I have seen them online as well..
     Some vintage things as well on the other side of the dinning area...
     The large and small shakers came off of dad truck years agothe crystal vase was feom mama  the two candle sticks I found last year at the goodwill when I found the clear dishes...

          Table setting which I showed a few post back...
     Blue willow plate with and depression round platter behind it...
     The blue beads that hang off the blue velvet table runner...  
     A deep blue crocheted pillow sham that needs some stitching fixed on the back, that is why it laid over the chair so I can remind me to fix it..  Sweet pillow found long time ago.  There was this one time when me and mama were thrifting and good will had tons of new crocheted things pillow shams, cases, throw pillows.  Valances, quilts...  These are two of them..  The sham had been stored away so I'm finally getting around to fixing it...
     A glass heart full of blue pebbles... Which look prettier in person...
        My vintage hutch do for a cleaning and a straighting out...  
     The other chippy tall cabinet, which I removed the door because it has broken glass they had been in storage too...  

     The round blue piece I think maybe a candle holder well though I'm not sure...  Found it thrifting to..  It has this pretty handle chain with beads...
     Vintage shakers and candle holders...  These shelves were found thrifting as well and of course with mama, they were just like this when I found them...  I have two..
       So many things...  I think I need another cabinet but, there isn't a place for it....
But, I do love all my things....  Wishing you a lovely Monday, with love Janice...

4 comments:

  1. Oooh you have so many pretty things, you are a great collector. Can understand your problem, not enough room to store it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Your collection is lovely, so many unique finds. I too love blue and white dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed looking at all your collection. You do have lots of pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can buy china from Instagram?!?

    Thanks for sharing your lovely collection of teacups!

    ReplyDelete