Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Sunshine....

     Good lovely morning to you..,
Finally some San Francisco sunshine.  I'm wishing I could be home today but I can't I have to run off for a dr. Appointment..  O just darn, would be a perfect day for tea in the garden..
     You see that lovely sky, awe...  I have been waiting for a lovely day for weeks and I have to go...
     A small quilt that was mamas, my daughter now owns it.  She washed it yesterday evening and now it is out on the line drying which will be the perfect day for it...  I love clothes and linens etc.. From the line always so fresh and clean smelling...
     The apple tree is full this year the neighbors don't use them at all so they fall all over the place...   I want to get some and make a apple cake...
     When they fall, problem is the ones that fall get bruised well most of them... But i usually cut around it...
     My one tomato plant is full of little tomatoes...  But I'm getting bugs their now too..  Icky bugs and white flies, I don't whats going on never had this problem...  I keep cleaning them but it is such a bother..   Garden is just not doing so good...
     I'm getting little roses but we have such ugly days the leaves look ugly...
     The garden angel...  I love angels a lot...  
     A smaller plant I started from seed is growing well, but now it got bugs too.  Just a tiny though hopefully I can keep it clean...
     Hydrangeas in the pot...  Changing from its lovely blue to greenish.. Needs the acid...
     Only one pink rose this year..  Roses plants even the ones in the ground bad looking.  So I fed them food.  Will see what happens now.  So discouraging this year.  Want to throw my garden away..


     My zucchini is barely growing I don't know whats going on...  But I'm really thinking to give up and have no more garden it is so much work for it to fail. I always had a garden even as a little girl mama had a garden and I was always in it.  My favorite place.  But this is such a challange not worth the time..  I feel as if I wasted so much and so much water too and getting nothing...  Well least when taking the bus today it will nice out if anything...  
     Wishing you a glorious day, hoping you have sunshine too with love Janice...

4 comments:

  1. It's always such a delight to stop by here. I hope you figure out the problem with the zuchinni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos - love the quilt! It is hard work gardening and some years are better than others, for sure! We are having too much rain here in WA State this year - everything is water-logged. Maybe next year will be better for both of us. x Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. No - no Janice - don't throw that garden away. You just had a bad garden day! I have things go wrong all the time. As soon as I planted some things - the rabbits - big huge rabbits that is - ate them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That quilt is gorgeous. And I have been wanting a clothesline for such a long time!

    ReplyDelete